Hello, hello, everyone! As you have discovered, I will be traveling throughout as many countries and continents as I can.
- The plan is dynamic and flexible, but to get a better idea of what will be going down, please visit The Bucket page where you will see the general plan of action! The Bucket is not set in stone- in fact it is likely to change. I may not even get as far a Africa, who knows? I will travel until I have no more money to support myself, at which point I will purchase a flight ticket home to the USA.
- If you are interested in what is in my pack, please feel free to look at the Backpacking Checklist Page.
- For other topics as well as the travel posts, you may visit the Blog Directory.
- If you want email updates whenever I post about where I am and what I have been doing, scroll down and enter your email address to subscribe!
The purpose of this blog is to crush any and all preconceived notions that you need to be filthy rich to experience the rest of the world- I say this is a foolish belief. You only need some things: brains, flexibility, and good money management. But above all of these is the spirit of adventure; the thirst to know more. I make a measly 10,000- 12,000$ a year. I rent an apartment, I pay for all of my own crap, and I reside in New Jersey, U.S.A. Yeah, that’s not much compared to some people. But I am determined to experience everything that I can. And stay alive, of course.
I will be documenting all of my travel routes, experiences, and prices in order to prove that traveling does not need to cost you your soul.
- Visit Me!
- If you know me, I want you to come and say hello along my adventure!
- Email me when you want to travel, and I will try to arrange a meeting with you wherever I will be at that time. I would really love for anyone to spend a day or week with me on the road =]
- Unfortunately, I cannot accurately predict where I will be months in advance, but I can try to work with you and meet you at airports and whatnot.
- Of course, this is only open to people I know in person, such as friends and family.
Date of departure: August 3rd, 2016
One Final Note: In all of the Pre-Travel blog posts, you’ll notice I bounce around quite a bit. If you have any questions, feel free to ask directly =]
Listed below are the updates to the site that are not deserving of their own blog post =D
- Added Visa costs for short term stays in the countries listed on The Bucket.
- Updated my Backpacking Checklist.
- Added a Resource Page to help anyone else looking to travel.
- Erased all estimated designations from the Bucket Lists; I will update them as I go and list key areas that I actually visited.
- Added a page for all the books I am reading along the way. You can find this on the Blog Directory page.